Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

POS Official Facebook
_____________________________________
Latest topics
» Anung anime series ang pinaka favorite mO?
Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:43 am by ervinrinos

» THE RULES and REGULATIONS
Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:57 pm by justineNat

» internationalsaimoe.com/voting/
Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:11 pm by minato_namikaze

» newbie here
Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:08 pm by minato_namikaze

» Koko De Koko De~
Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:22 pm by Sayuri Inoue

» finally a place for my interest :)
Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:37 pm by lufer07

» finally a place for my interest :)
Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:37 pm by lufer07

» osu! uso! osu! (wut)
Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:04 am by Miss Brightside

» Harro~ Hajimemashite desuu
Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:39 am by Shidou

December 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
     12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
31      

Calendar Calendar

Statistics
We have 364 registered users
The newest registered user is rianel_lewrej

Our users have posted a total of 1218 messages in 201 subjects

This thread has an awesome title. Your argument is invalid.

Go down

This thread has an awesome title. Your argument is invalid.

Post by MegamiSama on Thu May 30, 2013 4:01 pm

Hey there. I'm not good in introductions, but I'll give it a try. Most call me by my game aliases Aoi, Lady, Liana and Pink (don't ask why). Anyone can call me anything they want to. I don't mind, but there's an exception. Call me Fluffy Bunny Dearest and I wont hesitate to use my ninja skills on you.

My mood depends on how my day goes. If someone angered me earlier, then I'm going to be an irritating bish, but Ill avoid posting anything whenever I'm in that mood. If something good happened, I may be cheerful. But most of the time, and I think it's very obvious right now, I'm calm and/or serious. This is because I'm usually talking to adults in a role playing forum, and I seriously need to act mature around them.

I do not have that much talent. Annoying my brother is probably the best talent I have. About drawing... no thank you. When I drew something when I was a kid, I showed it to my brother and he asked me if it was a newly discovered extra terrestrial bacteria from Pluto developed by a Death Megatron 300 machine by the hands of a very bored scientist. I'm sad to say that that drawing is a failed attempt of mine on drawing a self-portrait. I'm a bit good in the piano, but my progress is slow because I do not know how to read sheets and transcribe chords.

My hobbies are listening to music, playing MMORPGs, watching anime, reading manga, role playing, writing fan fictions and original stories, and reviewing works of either literature or art. I comment constructive criticism, so if you want to know the quirks and flaws of your work, I might be able to help you.

Katekyo Hitman Reborn is currently my most favorite anime.

If you want to talk about anime and manga, I'm here. If you want to role play about a certain plot, I'm game. If you don't have anyone to talk to, you can talk to me. If you need an advice, I can give you a few. Just send me a message and we'll talk about it.

Lotsahugs,
Megami


P.S. Pasensya na po kung english, eto po kasi ang palagi kong pinopost pag nagiintroduce ako sa mga forum.

P.S.S. There are a lot of punishments that await those who will call me Fluffy Bunny Dearest. I shall reveal one of them for everyone to tremble. You will be the victim of my earth-shattering, tear-jerking, high-powered incredibly awesome moves.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
MegamiSama
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 19
Points : 2042
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-05-30
Location : Philippines
Warning System : 100%

http://abhero.allalla.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: This thread has an awesome title. Your argument is invalid.

Post by LastOrder06 on Thu May 30, 2013 4:31 pm

elephant Fluffy Bunny Dearest elephant

_________________


LET'S DO THE FRENDANCE!!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

avatar
LastOrder06
Admin
Admin

Posts : 42
Points : 2068
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-05-27
Location : SA PUSO MO <3
Warning System : 100%

Back to top Go down

Re: This thread has an awesome title. Your argument is invalid.

Post by LastOrder06 on Thu May 30, 2013 4:32 pm

what fluffy name XDD

_________________


LET'S DO THE FRENDANCE!!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

avatar
LastOrder06
Admin
Admin

Posts : 42
Points : 2068
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-05-27
Location : SA PUSO MO <3
Warning System : 100%

Back to top Go down

Re: This thread has an awesome title. Your argument is invalid.

Post by MegamiSama on Thu May 30, 2013 4:35 pm

My cute kitty will hunt you down.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
MegamiSama
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 19
Points : 2042
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-05-30
Location : Philippines
Warning System : 100%

http://abhero.allalla.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: This thread has an awesome title. Your argument is invalid.

Post by LastOrder06 on Thu May 30, 2013 4:49 pm

how about FLUFFY MEGAMI? haha

_________________


LET'S DO THE FRENDANCE!!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

avatar
LastOrder06
Admin
Admin

Posts : 42
Points : 2068
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-05-27
Location : SA PUSO MO <3
Warning System : 100%

Back to top Go down

Re: This thread has an awesome title. Your argument is invalid.

Post by MegamiSama on Thu May 30, 2013 6:59 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Much better.

Lol.
avatar
MegamiSama
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 19
Points : 2042
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-05-30
Location : Philippines
Warning System : 100%

http://abhero.allalla.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: This thread has an awesome title. Your argument is invalid.

Post by DaceGiga on Fri May 31, 2013 2:42 pm

Oh, descriptive!

What MMOs do you play, friend? And what music are you into?
I'd love to share my music with you if my taste in it is the same as yours.
avatar
DaceGiga
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 9
Points : 2034
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-05-28
Location : Philippines, Angeles City
Warning System : 100%

Back to top Go down

Re: This thread has an awesome title. Your argument is invalid.

Post by VampScourge on Fri May 31, 2013 5:34 pm

hi hi FLUFFY BUNNY DEAREST !! *waves

VampScourge
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 29
Points : 2057
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-05-31
Location : Cebu, Philippines
Warning System : 100%

Back to top Go down

Re: This thread has an awesome title. Your argument is invalid.

Post by Tomoka-Chan on Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:05 am

MegamiSama wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Much better.

Lol.

[b]Chuck Norris Approves ! XD
avatar
Tomoka-Chan
Admin
Admin

Posts : 25
Points : 2070
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2013-05-13
Location : Cavite
Warning System : 100%

http://tomoka-chan.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: This thread has an awesome title. Your argument is invalid.

Post by Gurako on Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:14 am

Hey FLUFFY BUNNY DEAREST FUWAFUWA

What MMORPG's do you play? >:3 do you play MOBA's or shooting games?!?!

_________________
~(=A=~)
I'm too much of a random kid with too many fandoms.
Fandoms:
Gintama | Kagerou Project | Shingeki no Kyojin | Persona 4 | Durarara!!! | Psycho-Pass | Accel World | Natsume Yuujinchou | Pandora Hearts | Chihayafuru | Magi | League of Legends | Ace Attorney | Kingdom Hearts | Left4Dead | Legend of Zelda


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Gurako
Purple Thorn
Purple Thorn

Posts : 30
Points : 2370
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-08-10
Location : Inside my master's personal gadgets! WAHAHAHA
Warning System : 100%

http://flavors.me/kachirikairi

Back to top Go down

Re: This thread has an awesome title. Your argument is invalid.

Post by MegamiSama on Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:33 am

DaceGiga wrote:Oh, descriptive!

What MMOs do you play, friend? And what music are you into?
I'd love to share my music with you if my taste in it is the same as yours.

Mostly the Anime MMO like Flyff, Eden Eternal, Grand Fantasia and the like. I used to play WoW before but it became a huge distraction to my studies that I stopped playing it.

The music that I listen to usually depends on my mood, but I'm mostly into rock, J-Rock, J-Pop and all those. Sometimes I tend to listen to K-Pop.


VampScourge wrote:hi hi FLUFFY BUNNY DEAREST !! *waves

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


Tomoka-Chan wrote:[b]Chuck Norris Approves ! XD

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


Gurako wrote:Hey FLUFFY BUNNY DEAREST FUWAFUWA

What MMORPG's do you play? >:3 do you play MOBA's or shooting games?!?!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I used to, but I got a little bored with them.
avatar
MegamiSama
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 19
Points : 2042
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-05-30
Location : Philippines
Warning System : 100%

http://abhero.allalla.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: This thread has an awesome title. Your argument is invalid.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum